Job Description and Responsibilities
- Assist manager to perform valuation works for investment property, land & building, equipment and business in HK, the PRC & overseas
- Conduct market research, data analysis, modelling and report preparation
- Perform valuation assignments for various purposes, such as IPO, M&A and financial reporting purposes
- Involve in Ad Hoc advisory projects such as market research analysis, investment project analysis and feasibility study.
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying, Property Management, Mathematic, Statistic or related disciplines
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in international firms would be a plus
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fluent in Mandarin will be a plus
- Good team player and logical mind
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ambition to grow fast personally and with the firm
- Candidate with less experience and qualifications will be considered for the post of Valuer. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Business trip to PRC and overseas may be required
Benefit: We offer attractive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, medical insurance and good career prospect to the suitable candidate.