Available in English Version only
Senior Analyst/ Analyst
Job Mode: Full-time Job
Job Nature: Business Valuation
Location: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform valuations for deal transaction and financial reporting purposes (such as purchase price allocation) under HKFRS, IFRS and US GAAP
- Engage in M&A advisory, financial modeling and other business consulting projects
- Produce and analyze financial model and business information
- Conduct data collection and market research
- Assist in preparing proposal and presentation materials for potential valuation leads
- University graduates;
- Professional qualification in Accounting (e.g. HKICPA / ACCA) or CFA would be an advantage;
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in M&A, audit or valuation related position. Experience in Big 4 accounting firm would be a plus.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Analyst;
- Good team player with the ability to work independently;
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Mandarin is essential;
- Good understanding in valuation-related accounting standards (such as intangible assets and purchase price allocation issues) and valuation of financial instruments will be a plus;
- Sound technical knowledge and the capability to apply up-to-date valuation methodologies;
- Excellent research, financial modelling and financial analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Short business trip to PRC may be required.
Personal data provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.