In 2014, the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (the “HKEx”) has published a “Consultation Paper on Risk Management and Internal Control: Review of the Corporate Governance Code and Corporate Governance Report” (“Consultation Paper”). Consultation conclusion has been published in December 2014, most of the proposals outlined in the Consultation Paper have been adopted and become effective for accounting periods beginning on or after 1 January 2016.
AVISTA has in-depth industry experience in conducting internal control review, assisting management in locating potential internal control weaknesses and providing remediation suggestion to optimize the internal control system.
We offer a wide variety types of internal control review and related consulting services:
- Pre-Initial Public Offering (“Pre-IPO”) Internal Control Review
- Regular Internal Control Review under Corporate Governance Code
- Policy and Procedure establishment and enhancement
- Special Internal Control Review as requested by HKEx or for the purpose of resumption of trading
- Information Technology (“IT”) General and Application Control Review
- Assisting the establishment of Internal Audit Function
- Internal Controls Training to Management and Staff