Consumption is always recognized as one of the most important driving power of an economy. With the global economic power shifting from developed to developing countries, the retail and consumer industry in emerging markets have been growing rapidly and are expected to continue the momentum. China, one of the largest emerging markets, is regarded as the single largest potential consumer market in the world. The strong growth and gradual relaxation of protective measures presents enormous business opportunities for bother foreign and domestic investors.
AVISTA has grown tremendously with our great clients in retail and consumer industry. Through our experience professional team, we provide various types of valuation and advisory services to assist our client in financial report, M&A and IPO. Our retail and consumer industry comprises of three sub-sectors:
Retail and Distribution
AVISTA provides valuation and advisory services to leading companies in retail and distribution industry. Overlapping with the booming of IT and Internet sector, recent development of retail and distribution is featured by online service, big data processing and other kinds of technology, taking e-commerce as a typical example.
Our experience in this sector covers food and beverage, personal and household goods, fashion and apparel. We have helped a number of big brands in this industry to conduct their financing and investment in the past few years.
- China Huiyuan Juice Group Ltd (1886 HK) on its acquisitions of a group of beverage factories in China for a total consideration of HK$ 4.9 billion
- China Shun Ke Long Holdings Limited (974 HK) for valuation of properties prepare for pre-IPO purpose
- China Tianyi Holdings Ltd (756 HK) on a number of acquisition valuations for financial reporting purpose
- Evergrande Real Estate Group (3333 HK) on acquiring a property developer in the Guangdong Province, PRC
- Le GaGa Holding (GAGA US) on its public offering and listing on Nasdaq for more than US$100 million. GAGA is the China's largest vegetable producer
- Li Ning Co. Ltd (2331 HK) on a number of financial reporting valuations including a number of financial instruments
- Major Holdings (8209 HK) on a number of financial reporting valuations including a number of financial instruments
- Shanghai La Chapelle Fashion Co Ltd (6116 HK) on its global offering and listing on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Stelux Holdings International Limited (84 HK) on a number of financial instrument valuations for financial reporting purpose
- Tenfu (Cayman) Holdings Co Ltd (6868 HK) on a number of acquisition valuations for financial reporting purpose